Hotter, an Unbound Group company, was set up in 1959 and we’ve been designing and making footwear ever since. We have over 4.5 million customers in the UK and overseas, buying online, through our mail order channel and at our UK stores. We’re digital experts, we listen, we adapt, we innovate. Our app is the first in its class to offer augmented reality and digital sizing so our customers can size, try on and buy our shoes literally anywhere.
We are currently recruiting a Store Manager for our Chichester store.
Essential Job Requirements
- Ability to lead, encourage and develop teams to be high performing
- Be a great communicator (verbal, written and presentation) with great people management skills
- Good organisation ability and forward planning. Thinks well on their feet Understands the importance of delivery great customer service and putting the customer at the heart of everything we do
- Strong commercial acumen and merchandising awareness.
- Good understanding of P & L and budgeted financial KPIs.
- Proven record of delivering sales and is motivated to work to targets and deadlines.
- Store manager (Min 2 years) management experience managing a team of 5 – 10
Desirable Job Requirements
- Footwear/fashion experience
- Knowledge of EPOS systems
- Computer literate and knowledge of word, Excel using outlook.
- Knowledge of local competition, retailers and external partners in the area
- Ambitious, Passionate, Courageous, and can deliver results whilst working as a team.
- An Inspirational brand ambassador that leads from the front.
- Positive and adaptable approach to problem solving.
- Deliverers clear expectations to the team.
- Has a flexible approach to working hours
PLEASE NOTE: if you receive an error message when applying for this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating which role you wish to apply for