Hotter, an Unbound Group company, was set up in 1959 and we’ve been designing and making footwear ever since. We have over 4.5 million customers in the UK and overseas, buying online, through our mail order channel and at our UK stores.
You’ll really get to know our customers and what they’re looking for in order to assist them find the product that suits them. You’ll achieve your data capture targets by demonstrating the use of the 3D Hotter Footprint, its benefits in terms of fitting, email capture and confidently overcoming objections.
You will be responsible for the completion of staff absence documentation, the visual merchandising of the store, driving sales targets, and ensuring the store remains compliant with the health & safety and GDPR regulations.
Who We’re Looking For:
Whether you are looking for your first job or you are an experienced retailer who wants to develop their career, Hotter has opportunities for you.
We are looking for a dedicated member of staff who can inspire the rest of the team with personable customer care, helping them any way you can.
The successful candidate must have proven supervision experience, ideally in a retail environment.
What We Can Offer You:
We have recently partnered up with Sodexo, an employee benefit service. From growing employee culture and inspiring success in workplaces, to driving consumer engagement with brands, Sodexo give businesses the tools to create lasting change through transforming behaviours, engagement and performance in people.
This can include:
- Generous Staff Discount – 65%!
- High Street & Holiday Discounts
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme offering free, independent and confidential counselling and support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on a variety of issues
- Employee Share Options
- Competitive Annual Leave Entitlement with the Option to Purchase Additional Annual Leave
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- e-Vouchers & Gift Cards for various retailers
- Cashback Cards
- Rail Season Ticket Purchase